Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing #21 - Podcasts and Audio Books

Well,mark me down for another failure. I thought I had downloaded PhotoStory and I printed out the instructions for "Create your first photo story", but now I can't even find the "Photo Story 3 for Windows" file on my computer. Based on my review of the background information on Podcasts and Photo Story, and in reading other teachers' postings on the subject, I can see that students would love using this technology (if only their teacher can figure out how to do it first!). These applications allow for creativity in student work and they complement diverse audio and visual learning styles. I will figure this out once I find someone to coach me through it and then I will come back and update these last lousy postings.

No comments: