Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing #19 - Web 2.0 Awards

I had a lot of fun looking through the videos on DailyMotion. I found a really cute one called "King Kong Suede" that has miniature downtown scene made out of cardboard boxes and toy cars and "King Kong" is a black cat that is walking through the city knocking over buildings and being shot at by toy soldiers. I have been trying to figure out how to copy it over to my blog for over an hour, obviously without success. Below is the link to it. That's the best I can do at this point. This process in not intuitive to me and I have no teenagers living with me to walk me through it. There were many videos that could stimulate student learning and creativity if they were to create their own videos on curriculum-related subjects (not King Kong - that one was just amusing to me!).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pmvw_king-kong-suede_shortfilms

No comments: