Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thing #14 - Technorati

I did a search on School Library Learning 2.0 as instructed and it came back with
1,424 results - everything from library design to 100 ways to use your iPod to learn and study better. I don't know if I get this tool. At this point in my technological development, blogging does not hold a lot of interest for me, so using a tool to search blogs and read other people's thoughts does not appeal to me. Using tags would certainly help narrow down your searches and pinpoint an area of interest more precisely, but with 84 million blogs out there, I'm overwhelmed. Give me time and hopefully I will come around! I really need the summer break to be able to explore all these tools at my leisure when I don't have 20 deadlines weighing me down.

No comments: